Things we can do for you
We do this - Custom Designed Solar Systems to Your Specifications
Since 1984 we ensure customer satisfaction and savings with custom Solar Systems designed to your specifications.
WE ARE AWESOME AT THIS - Experience with manufacturers
Choosing the right hardware and expertly installing your Solar System to save you money on your utility bills. Our years of experience allows us to know and understand the trends in manufacturing quality and reliability.
WE DO THIS AS WELL - Education and Research For YOU
OUR SUPPORT IS THE BEST - we will do what we say!
We have been in this business from the beginning and are committed to ensuring quality products, installation, and above all, local support.
can do it
- In most cases, your investment returned to you in as little as FIVE years. Enjoy!
- Many programs to help finance your Solar Installation. No out-of-pocket – easy payment plans.
- Federal tax credits of up to 30 percent through 2020
- Solar provides peak power when the sun is out cutting your reliance on PG&G or SMUD when it costs the most.
- Avoid continual electrical utility hikes. PG&E has been approved for an increasse of 22% from 2018-2021. Historically PG&E has had 6% annual increases.
Why we do it
Since 1984, We Do it to Make Our Community Stronger and More Self Reliant
A2Z - Your local Solar company located in el dorado county
serving northern California
Free on site evaluation, not just a quote for a solar electric system, we will help identify your energy loads. It it is cheaper to conserve than to produce electricity.
We only use the best products in the industry; we evaluate the manufacturer, the product, and the product track record. We use the product we sell, we are constantly evaluating products.
We have been working with solar electric panels since 1984 and have been working with solar hot water systems since 1978.
A2Z Energy is a licensed solar contractor(C-46 #798176) is bonded and insured.
Do You Want to Save Even More With Solar Hot Water?
A2Z Energy is not limited to solar electric, we also work with solar hot water since 1978.
What does this mean to you--we will be around when your warranty expires.
We take pride in our work - the small details matter!
Factory training from:
- Solarex (bought buy BP Solar)
- Endecon Engineering Certified (Designing
and Installing Code-Compliant PV Systems)
- Wirsbo Design & Installation
- Glowcore Design & Installation
- Outback Design & Installation
- Trace Design & Installation (renamed Schneider Electric).
If you like what we do and want to know more
What our customers say
We had a rather negative experience early on with solar hot water system (the guys just didn’t know what they were doing)… and Michael helped us get that reconfigured and up and running. It took a lot of time and effort on his part, contacting the system manufacturer and exploring options. His prices are more than fair. We feel you can trust him to help you make this decision."
Warm regards to all, Rosalie E.Rosalie E.